If You Would Like To Join In

If you would like to join in visit Suzie's 365 Blog for details.

Sunday 29 January 2012

Day 29 Kitchen Utensil


This must be one of the most underused utensils in my kitchen. It is supposed to be used for fishing and squeezing out a teabag from a mug. I never make tea in a mug; in my little world it isn't tea unless it is made in a teapot!  Having said that, I will happily make camomile or mint tea in a mug, but I use my spoon to fish out the bag, and then wind the label string around spoon and bag to squeeze it out.

3 comments:

  1. lol! What will they think of next! A spoon does the job for me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never make tea in mugs but that's because I like drinking out of cups.

    And as I drink tea very weak, any teabags never get squeezed, rather re-used two or three times.

    Manzanilla con anis is the exception because I do like that to be strong. Never drank camomile tea until arriving in Spain, and as with many things, my wonderful neighbour introduced me to it, giving me a few bags one day, saying try that.

    Oh, and I use whatever is to hand. No strings on the ones in Gib :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mum used to have one of these until I broke it I could never get the teabag in it to squeeze.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.