If You Would Like To Join In

If you would like to join in visit Suzie's 365 Blog for details.

Friday 27 January 2012

Day 27 Amazing


This is part of the amazing fish counter in my local Mercadona supermarket; the non-fish end. Mussels, cockles, clams, razor shells, winkles, whelks, barnacles, squid, cuttlefish, poto, crabs, lobsters, crayfish, boiled octopus and three different varieties of prawn/langoustine and you are only halfway down....after a further pile of bags of mussels the fishy-fish section begins!

5 comments:

  1. I saw some shellfish on sale in Eroski - looked sort of langoustiny lobsterish over Christmas - I can't remember whether it was 36 or 72€ a kilo - just that is was an obscene price!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love eating fish and I love fish markets, if only it could smell something else than fish !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love fish but not the smell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it's because a lot of the fish has only been landed by local fisherman that morning, but there isn't a fishy smell...fresh fish kept on ice doesn't seem to smell!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.