If You Would Like To Join In

If you would like to join in visit Suzie's 365 Blog for details.

Saturday 25 February 2012

Day 56 Saturday or Raindrops

Suzie gave us a choice today; raindrops or if it wasn't raining where we are, what Saturday means to us. Well it isn't raining. When it rains here, it really rains...


the garden soon looks like this....


... but it isn't raining, so what does Saturday mean to me? Saturday kitchen! After that the TV is tuned permanently to the sports channels and I do anything else but watch it...


10 comments:

  1. I sometimes like to catch that if I'm off work- if we aren't out somewhere taking photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Saturday Kitchen and James Martin - shame about the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My God, it can pour down in your place ! Some of these cooking programs are real fun !

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a flood in your garden! One day when I have more time I will also watch cooking programs, they are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What rain! Enjoy the rest of your day..xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Spanish rain!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow the rain in Spain LOL!! Glad I live in SE England with a drought :)
    Seems Sat TV and Footie is common in any counrty, I hate it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy Saturday Kitchen as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i don't get to watch what i want on a saturday either lol. great rain photo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woah that is a lot of rain! Hopy you had a good Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.