If You Would Like To Join In

If you would like to join in visit Suzie's 365 Blog for details.

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Day 74 Unusual Camera Angle





Does this qualify as an unusual angle? I don't know if it does but it will have to do! Just so that you know what you are looking at, I have added a couple of other shots of the Agave. I only have a couple of these left as they are vicious nasty plants that spike you in the bum when you are least expecting it, and the wounds always fester and leave scars. I attack them in return with my secateurs and remove the end spikes as they are the worst offenders. I keep two just in case we should ever feel the need to knock up a batch of Tequila...




5 comments:

  1. It looks like a really interesting plant- don't think I've ever seen one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I thought it was an Agave. nasty but beautiful plant ! We had some in the week-end house garden when I was a child. One day when he was gardening, my dad got one of the leaves in his face, just missing his eye. That was the end of the Agave in our garden !

    ReplyDelete
  3. An unusual angle for an unusual plant. I haven't heard of this one before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you explained, I'd never have guessed. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mum had one of these in her greenhouse, she always had some unusual or dangerous plants. she loved cacti as well.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.