If You Would Like To Join In

If you would like to join in visit Suzie's 365 Blog for details.

Saturday 3 March 2012

Day 63 Flat

Flat? Now there's a tough one; flat tyre, flat battery, flat chest, flat as a pancake...apart from the flat chest, I'm right out of those, so when in doubt, go for a walk around the garden...I thought of taking a photo of the flat leaf parsley that is just starting to grow, but then changed my mind...


...and put the camera flat on the floor...the ground beneath the almond tree is covered in petals, the surface of the pond is covered in petals, even the bushes and geranium plants are sprinkled with white and pink petals...

5 comments:

  1. Oh that looks so pretty! Love it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I thought it was snow ! Beautiful picture !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, I thou maybe you lived high up and there was still snow! But petals mean spring.. ace!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.